Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

small birthday celebrating


erm...last night haziq,myself and my dear going out for celebrating his birthday..hehehe...nothing special..i dunno where to go or what to eat..so i let him decided...at last we going to RnR awan besar to eat SATAY..because it can call birthday celebration without a cake..we decided to go to my sister house at BK5 just to take cheese cake that my sister already baked its the day before..erm so yummieee..blueberry cheesecake and aiscream cheese cake..so that is my dear cake for his birthday..tq kaklang for the lovely lovely cheese cake..

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG..insyallah your present will be coming soon after we coming back from kenduri in s'pore at the end of this november...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails