Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

S-26 gold and rice&soya cereal



erm...my baby formula---->S-26 GOLD..price rm58 (tesco) because the formula is not cheap...u can find a good price when u bought it at 'kedai cina'....rajin2lah pi survey.....u will surprise with the price they given..ahak...what is the different between s-26 gold and s-26?...if u reads the detail at the tin...u will find some of the vitamins at s26 gold is not included in s-26 and one of it is DHA, the most important vitamin in baby growth..and other vitamins...please read the detail for more info...lupalah pulak yg lain tu..

why i choose s-26 gold as a formula to my loves....actually i dunno how to choose formula to my new born baby...ialah new mother like me....lack of everything about baby..that why i just follow my sister step and also because all my siblings including me are given s-26 at ours baby time...ikut2 je lah as long is ok to the baby...some baby cannot cope with this formula because it is 'hot'...but depend on the baby body...the 'hot' can make the baby have a fever and some reddish at it skin...furthermore please follow your doctor suggestion about the right formula for the baby...sometime this formula thing is like try and error...if the baby is ok..it ok lah...but if not ok...it is recommended to charge to other formula...ahkakss..good luck for a new mother...

the cereal----nestle=price rm 7 ...i mix 1/4 of the scoop to 1 and 3/4 scoop of the formula to my loves bottle....naper mesti nak campur2 ni..even though his age not reach 6 months anymore.....alahai...my loves since his age meet 3 months..he always lapar...it is not enough to give him formula only...that why slowly i mix his formula with the cereal....alhamdulilah dah ok lah jugak...but be careful because your baby's digestive system is not able to cope with complex foods....careful yea...mix sikit2 jea tau...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pay a visit each day some websites and websites to read articles, however this weblog presents feature based
content.

Feel free to visit my weblog: small business insurance quotes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails